I’ve been designing, building and hosting Websites since 1998.
Over the course of that time, web design trends have changed & web technologies continue to develop rapidly.
The explosion of mobile web browsing (boosted by Apple’s launch of the original iPhone in the summer of 2007) introduced a further consideration for all new & existing Websites: Mobile friendliness. Websites designed and developed by Mounsey Web Consultancy are carefully planned and built using tried and trusted techniques.
This helps ensure that they are as “future-proof” as possible and a sound financial investment in your business.
Key aspects of this service:
- I specialise in WordPress – a flexible and secure Website development platform
- All new Websites I build are mobile friendly and meet or exceed Google’s “Mobile” benchmarks
- Websites I build work perfectly on smartphones & tablets – as well as traditional desktop/laptop computers
- My design ethos is to keep things simple, the emphasis being on clean page layouts & easy-to-use menus
- Clients are able to update their own Website, by using intuitive content management tools (“CMS”)
- Alternatively, I can update your Website for you (priced on an ad-hoc basis – no maintenance contracts)
- One-to-one or group WordPress training sessions are available, for help with the basics – or to learn more advanced techniques
- The Websites I build are Search Engine optimised as a matter of course. This gets your Site off to the best possible start on Google, Bing and other major Search Engines
- A Search Engine monitoring & reporting service is also available – to attain & sustain higher Google rankings